- [MSG:] I just wanted to say I’m sorry.
- [MSG:] I’d take it all back if I could.
- [MSG:] After this, I’m deleting your number from my phone.
- [MSG:] Never text me again.
- [MSG:] You haven’t answered my texts for a week, is everything okay?
- [MSG:] Are you mad at me?
- [MSG:] Maybe I just wasn’t meant to get married…
- [MSG:] I can’t believe s/he dumped me over the PHONE. Who does that?
- [MSG:] I miss you.
- [MSG:] Please stop calling me.
- [MSG:] I said no, now stop texting me!
- [MSG:] I’m better off with you.
- [MSG:] You’re better off without me.
- [MSG:] Call me. It’s important.
- [MSG:] I’m crying so hard right now. Please call me.
- [MSG:] S/he didn’t make it. I’m so sorry.
- [MSG:] I’m moving.
- [MSG:] I have cancer.
- [MSG:] I need to tell you something, but I can’t say it over the phone. Can we meet up?
- [MSG:] Mom says I’m not allowed to talk to you anymore.
- [MSG:] I quit.
- [MSG:] Do you even care at all?
- [MSG:] No wonder s/he dumped you.
- [MSG:] I can’t find my parents.
- [MSG:] The storm knocked a few tiles off the roof, but we’re all OK… how bad did your house get it?
- [MSG:] Do you hate me?
- [MSG:] I hate you.
- [MSG:] I don’t love you.
- [MSG:] Please don’t go.
- [MSG:] Are you mad at me?
- [MSG:] I’m sorry. It’s my fault for thinking you might care.
- [MSG:] I wish I’d never been born.
- [MSG:] I wish we’d never met.
- [MSG:] She said she hated me…
- [MSG:] My dad’s in the hospital.
- [MSG:] It doesn’t look like s/he’ll make it.
- [MSG:] There isn’t a baby anymore. I’m sorry.
- [MSG:] I thought I told you to never contact me again.
HAPPY 20TH ANNIVERSARY, F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
September 22nd, 1994
important things to consider about your otp
who pauses the movie they’re watching because i bought all this candy and you haven’t eaten near enough gummy worms so I’m gonna feed them to you
whose bed they end up in for cuddles and naps
who is really overprotective and asks if the other one is feeling okay every time they cough/sneeze
who doesn’t even know how they take their tea any more bc the other person always makes it for them
Quick Tips for Answering Multiple Choice Questions
1. Read question and underline what it’s asking you.
2. Cover the answer choices (a, b, c, d) with your hand and try to answer the question yourself, without any help. Seeing the answer choices will just confuse and distract you.
3. Use the Process of Elimination:
- Eliminate what is obviously a wrong answer
- Now only focus on what’s left. Now you won’t pay attention to the wrong answer choice and it won’t distract you anymore.
Note* Strongly-worded answer choices are rarely the right answer! See example on the picture :)
My econ professor told us a few of these- you still have to study, but these techniques makes it easier for you to find the right answer among all the wrong ones that distract you.
** If you have any more tips you’d like to share with us, Submit them to me and I will post them and credit you, of course, or comment below!